We offer 2 ways to help raise money for your local school or non-profit organization:
- KFC Fund Raiser Cards
- School Fund Raiser Nights
KFC Fundraiser Cards
- Your group sells cards loaded with KFC special deals for $10 each and keeps $8 for each card sold - an 80% payout! Plus, there are no up-front costs. Your group pays for the cards AFTER selling them.
- The cards must be sold near KFCs owned by KBP Foods. Click here for a list of restaurants owned by KBP Foods.
- There are no up-front costs - Your group pays for the cards AFTER selling them.
- To sign up, all you have to do is complete the KFC Fund Raising Card Program Contract. Click HERE to get started.
- After completing the contract, your cards will arrive in 7-10 days
- See below for a picture of the wallet sized card
KFC School Fundraiser Night
KFC School Fund Raising Nights are a fun and easy way to raise money for your school while simpy eating the world’s greatest chicken from KFC. If your school is located near a KFC owned by KBP Foods (Click here for a list of all participating KFC restaurants), all you have to do is follow the steps below:
- Read the KFC Fund Raising Night Terms and Conditions
- Complete the KFC Fund Raising Night Registration Form.
- Print the event flyer emailed to you by KFC
- Distribute the flyer to everyone associated with the school – teachers, faculty, students and their families – to KFC for dinner on the agreed upon, specific night
- Receive a check from KFC for a percentage of the sales donated back to the school
- 20–30 flyers redeemed: KBP Foods to provide 10% of net sales from transactions associated with flyers redeemed
- 31–49 flyers redeemed: KBP Foods to provide 15% of net sales from transactions associated with flyers redeemed
- 50+ flyers redeemed: KBP Foods to provide 20% of net sales from transactions associated with flyers redeemed